General Purpose Power Analyzers
Power Analyzers so economical, they can be on every bench!
With an extended measurement range from micro-amps to hundreds of amps and milli-volts to kilovolts, the Vitrek 2801 and 2802 are ideal analyzers for standby power or Energy Star testing. Numeric results and waveforms can be displayed, read via the communication ports (RS-232, GPIB, USB, and Ethernet), or sent directly at full resolution to a USB printer.
- Highest Performance-to-Cost ratio in the industry
- Base accuracy <0.08%. Current and voltage accuracies specified to less than 1mArms and 1Vrms respectively (<0.2%)
- 2000Vpk and 150Apk measurable internally (external CT capable)
- Integrated line switch and inrush waveforms
- Graphics display shows numerical results, waveforms, bar graphs, startup & history charts with zoom & scroll features
- Wiring loss and voltage burden compensation
- DC charge and discharge measurements
- Frequency Range: DC and 20mHz – 200kHz
- Communications ports include USB, GPIB, and RS-232 standard, plus optional Ethernet*
- USB Flash drive support for data logging*
- Provides PASS/FAIL tests to user limits*
* Planned features
Vitrek's High Performance Power Analyzer provides high bandwidth to 500kHz and typical 0.05% accuracy. The measurement channels can be configured independently (asynchronous or synchronous) allowing the instrument to be setup for your specific needs.
- 18-bit, 500kHz sampling speed provides 0.05% basic accuracy.
- 1200V RMS, 40A RMS, internal shunt, 100A RMS Hall Effect CT's and Bypass inputs for external transducers or current clamps.
- Independent channel control, and unparalled flexibility and speed have made the 2503AH the instrument of choice for power analysis.
- Pre-configured for ballast, motor, power supply and appliance tests.
The model 2553 Power Analyzer provides the ideal combination of precision, speed and ease of use in an instrument so economical, it can be on every bench. It measures power, frequency, harmonics, in rush distortion glitches.
- A 200ms to 10-Day historical data logging feature.
- Built-in power supply for Hall Effect CT's.
- Transducer applications.
- 6-key front panel has four soft keys with toggle menus.
- Output is graphically displayed in waveforms, bar graphs, numerically and can be sent directly to a printer or to a PC.